RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Vegas Hyper Adventures in Clark, County, NV RIDE WAIVER FORM
Please read this waiver and acknowledge the agreement with all the terms and conditions on the registration page.
AGREEMENT TO RELEASE NEVADA STATE PARKS, THE CLARK COUNTY AUTHORITY OF TOURISM (CCAT), VEGAS HYPER ADVENTURES MOUNTAIN E-BIKE TOURS, BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT, NEVADA STATE PARKS, CITY OF LAS VEGAS, AND ALL OTHERS FROM POTENTIAL LIABILITY.
In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Excursion with Vegas Hyper Adventures (hereafter, the "E-Bike Tour Ride"), I, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin, agree that:
1. I understand that mountain biking is inherently risky and that the Event is a strenuous event which requires special mountain biking handling skills and that HELMETS ARE REQUIRED while operating mountain bikes. I agree to wear an CPSC and EU CE approved bicycle helmet at all times during the event when I am operating a bicycle.
2. I shall obey traffic laws and practice safety in bicycling.
3. I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in the Event.
4. I am aware of the risks of bicycling and otherwise participating in this event and voluntarily assume such risks.
5. Nevada State Parks, CCAT, Vegas Hyper Adventures Mountain E-Bike Tours, BLM, City of Las Vegas, and their respective directors, officers, volunteers, and staff, as well as all units of government and private land holders whose jurisdiction this event shall pass through, are released from all responsibility and blame for any injury, harm, loss or inconvenience to myself and/or for the named participant(s) if under 18 for whom I am parent or guardian, as a result of participation in any part of the Excursion.
6. I consent to emergency medical treatment if I am injured.
7. I give permission to Nevada State Parks, CCAT, Vegas Hyper Adventures Mountain E-Bike Tours, BLM, City of Las Vegas, to freely use my name, picture, and voice in any broadcast, telecast, print account, or any other account in any medium as captured during my participation in the Ride. I understand that this permission is perpetual in time and that it encompasses, without limitation, any copyright or right of publicity or privacy that I may have in my name, picture, and voice.
8. Nevada State Parks, CCAT, Vegas Hyper Adventures Mountain E-Bike Tours, BLM, City of Las Vegas reserve the right to change the route and distance options based on weather and/or road and trail conditions. You must be over 18 years of age OR the parent/legal guardian of a minor under 18 years of age OR the legal guardian of an incapacitated and/or mentally challenged person in order to agree to the text above.
You will be asked to agree to this waiver as you complete your registration.